Coordination for traceability in the food chain. A critical appraisal of European regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe Charlier & Egizio Valceschini, 2007. "Coordination for traceability in the food chain: A critical appraisal of European regulation," Post-Print hal-01197701, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bullock, D. S. & Desquilbet, M., 2002.
"The economics of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Bullock, David S. & Desquilbet, Marion & Nitsi, Elisavet I., 2000. "The Economics Of Non-Gmo Segregation And Identity Preservation," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21845, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aghion, Philippe & Dewatripont, Mathias & Rey, Patrick, 1994.
"Renegotiation Design with Unverifiable Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Philippe Aghion & Patrick Rey, 1994. "Renegotiation design with unverifiable information," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9591, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aghion, Philippe & Dewatripont, Mathias & Rey, Patrick, 1994. "Renegotiation Design with Unverifiable Information," Scholarly Articles 12375014, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, June.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003.
"Systemic failure in the provision of safe food,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-96, February.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2002. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp299, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & John A. Miranowski, 2001. "Leadership and the Provision of Safe Food," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 862-874.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K., 2004. "Traceability In The U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory And Industry Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33939, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2005. "The Economics of Traceability for Multi-Ingredient Products: A Network Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19143, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Starbird, S. Andrew & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2004. "Traceability, Inspection, And Food Safety," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20381, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2016.
"Traceability and reputation in supply chains,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 149-162.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2013. "Traceability and Reputation in Supply Chains," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149988, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2009. "Does traceability play a role in retailer’s strategies for private labels?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50933, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2013.
"New Technologies and Firm Organization: The Case of Electronic Traceability Systems in French Agribusiness,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 22-47, January.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2013. "New technologies and firm organization : the case of electronic traceability systems in French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-00846618, HAL.
- Martino, Gaetano & Bavorovà, Miroslava, 2014. "An Analysis of Food Safety Private Investments Drivers in the Italian Meat Sector," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199366, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011.
"Les déterminants industriels et spatiaux du processus d'adoption de technologies : Le cas des systèmes de traçabilité dans les firmes industrielles françaises,"
Géographie, économie, société,
Lavoisier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-163.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011. "Les déterminants industriels et spatiaux du processus d’adoption de technologies : Le cas des systèmes de traçabilité dans les firmes industrielles françaises," Post-Print halshs-01228099, HAL.
- Paméla Baillette & Bernard Fallery & Naoual Rahali, 2012. "Les systèmes de traçabilité dans la filière viti-vinicole : quelle opportunité pour les coopératives?," Post-Print hal-00822040, HAL.
- Shi Zheng & Pei Xu & Zhigang Wang & Shunfeng Song, 2012. "Willingness to pay for traceable pork: evidence from Beijing, China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 200-215, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTraceability; Risk management; Food safety; European regulation; I18; K32; Q18;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:25:y:2008:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .