Les systèmes de traçabilité dans la filière viti-vinicole : quelle opportunité pour les coopératives?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Charlier & Egizio Valceschini, 2008.
"Coordination for traceability in the food chain. A critical appraisal of European regulation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Christophe Charlier & Egizio Valceschini, 2007. "Coordination for traceability in the food chain: A critical appraisal of European regulation," Post-Print hal-01197701, HAL.
- Christophe Charlier & Egizio Valceschini, 2008. "Coordination for traceability in a food chain. A critical appraisal of the European regulation," Post-Print halshs-00423932, HAL.
- Maryline Filippi & P. Triboulet, 2006. "Typologie des comportements à innover des sociétés coopératives agricoles," Post-Print hal-00388326, HAL.
- Jill E. Hobbs, 2004. "Information asymmetry and the role of traceability systems," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 397-415.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K., 2004. "Traceability In The U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory And Industry Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33939, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jacques Boulay & Henri Isaac, 2007. "Contrôler les réseaux d'entreprises avec les technologies de l'information : synthèse et perspectives," Working Papers halshs-00155188, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTraçabilité; Agroalimentaire; Coopératives; PME; TPE; Théorie de l'Acteur-Réseau;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00822040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.