Consumer response to a food safety incident: exploring the role of supplier differentiation in an experimental study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Turan, Nesve A. & Gow, Hamish R., 2004. "Firms, Incentives, And The Supply Of Food Safety: A Formal Model Of Government Enforcement," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20343, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E. & Traill, W. Bruce, 2006. "Food Scares and Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25613, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lobb, Alexandra E., 2004. "A Methodological Review of the Impacts of Risk and Trust on Consumer Behaviour Towards Food Safety," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 24994, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harsche, Johannes, 2006. "Räumlich Differenzierte Stabilisierungswirkungen Der Europäischen Agrarpolitik In Unterschiedlich Konditionierten Erzeugerregionen In Hessen," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14949, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Wiegerinck, V.J.J., 2006. "Consumer trust and food safety. An attributional approach to food safety incidents and channel response," Other publications TiSEM 6853c430-a9ce-434f-8d45-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E. & Traill, W. Bruce, 2006. "THE SPARTA Model: An Econometric Analysis of Consumer Behaviour under Risk," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7763, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:29:y:2002:i:1:p:29-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.