Comparing Accuracy and Costs of Revealed and Stated Preferences: The Case of Consumer Acceptance of Yellow Maize in East Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2004. "Designing Experimental Auctions For Marketing Research: Effect Of Values, Distributions, And Mechanisms On Incentives For Truthful Bidding," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20202, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jayson L. Lusk & Darren Hudson, 2004.
"Willingness-to-Pay Estimates and Their Relevance to Agribusiness Decision Making,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 152-169.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Darren Hudson, 2004. "Willingness-to-Pay Estimates and Their Relevance to Agribusiness Decision Making," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 152-169.
- Springer, A. & Mattas, Konstadinos & Papastefanou, G. & Tsioumanis, Asterios, 2002. "Comparing Consumer Attitudes towards Genetically Modified Food in Europe," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24858, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Vermeulen, Hester & Van Zyl, Karlien & Du Randt, Gerrie & Du Plessis, H. & Weissnar, Tessa, 2012. "The economic potential for an origin based marketing and certification system for a meat product in South Africa: Perceptions, preferences, and experiments," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsKenya; maize; consumer; experimental auctions; stated preference; WTP; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; D6; Q12;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .