Traceability as Part of Competitive Strategy in the Fruit Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldmann, Martin & Müller, Stephanie, 2003. "An incentive scheme for true information providing in Supply Chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 63-73, April.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Pradhan, Rajendra, 2002. "Legal pluralism and dynamic property rights:," CAPRi working papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wongprawmas, Rungsaran & Canavari, Maurizio, 2015. "Heterogeneity in consumer preferences for food safety lavel in Thailand," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202744, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Voluntary traceability standards: which is the role of risk?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asioli, Daniele & Boecker, Andreas & Canavari, Maurizio, 2011. "Perceived Traceability Costs and Benefits in the Italian Fisheries Supply Chain," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
- Stranieri, S. & Cavaliere, A. & Banterle, A., 2015. "Voluntary traceability standards: which is the role of economic incentives?," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206213, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Engelseth, Per, 2013. "Multiplex Uses of Food-Product Standards," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(2).
- Brofman Epelbaum, Freddy Moises & Garcia Martinez, Marian, 2014. "The technological evolution of food traceability systems and their impact on firm sustainable performance: A RBV approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 215-224.
- Stranieri, S. & Cavaliere, A. & Banterle, A., 2015. "Voluntary traceability standards: which is the role of economic incentives?," 2015 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206213, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsTraceability; Information management; Fruit supply chain; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization; L1; Q13;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .