Legal pluralism and dynamic property rights:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Durga, K. C. & Pradhan, R., 1997. "Improvement and enlargement of a farmer managed irrigation system in Tanahu: Changing rights to water and conflict resolution," IWMI Books, Reports H020130, International Water Management Institute.
- Smucker, Glenn R. & White, T. Anderson & Bannister, Michael, 2000. "Land tenure and the adoption of agricultural technology in Haiti:," CAPRi working papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dixit, A., 1997. "Inter-sectoral water allocation: A case study in upper Bagmati Basin," IWMI Books, Reports H020133, International Water Management Institute.
- von Benda-Beckmann, E. & von Benda-Beckmann, K. & Spiertz, H. L. J., 1997. "Local law and customary practices in the study of water rights," IWMI Books, Reports H020134, International Water Management Institute.
- Pradhan, U., 1994. "Farmers' water rights and their relation to data collection and management," IWMI Books, Reports H016278, International Water Management Institute.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Bakker, Margaretha, 2000. "Water rights and multiple water uses: framework and application to Kirindi Oya irrigation system, Sri Lanka," EPTD discussion papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shukla, A. & Joshi, N. R. & Shivakoti, G. & Poudel, R. & Shrestha, N., 1997. "Dynamics in water rights and arbitration on water right conflicts: Case of farmer managed irrigation systems from east Chitwan," IWMI Books, Reports H020132, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsConflict management.; Gender; Capacity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:worpps:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .