Perceived Traceability Costs and Benefits in the Italian Fisheries Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Mora & Davide Menozzi, 2005. "Vertical contractual relations in the Italian beef supply chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-235.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K., 2004. "Traceability In The U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory And Industry Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33939, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007.
"Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants’ Traceability Levels Evidence From Iowa,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37576, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2008. "Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants' Traceability Levels: Evidence from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12928, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007. "Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants' Traceability Levels Evidence From Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pouliot, Sebastien, 2008. "Estimating the Costs and Benefits of Cattle Traceability: the Case of the Quebec Cattle Traceability System," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6522, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Velthuis, Annet G.J. & Hogeveen, Henk & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2003. "Traceability And Certification In Meat Supply Chains," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 21(2).
- Canavari, Maurizio & Centonze, Roberta & Spadoni, Roberta, 2006. "Traceability as Part of Competitive Strategy in the Fruit Supply Chain," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25639, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiello, Giuseppe & Enea, Mario & Muriana, Cinzia, 2015. "The expected value of the traceability information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 176-186.
More about this item
KeywordsTraceability; firm characteristics; costs; benefits; Italy; fishery processors; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:121954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.