Traceability And Certification In Meat Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diogo M. Souza-Monteiro & Julie A. Caswell, 2010. "The Economics of Voluntary Traceability in Multi-Ingredient Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 122-142.
- A.G.J. Velthuis & M. Meuwissen & R.B.M. Huirne, 2009. "Distribution of direct recall costs along the milk chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 466-479.
- Asioli, Daniele & Boecker, Andreas & Canavari, Maurizio, 2012. "Perceived Traceability Costs and Benefits in the Italian Fisheries Supply Chain," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4), pages 1-19, March.
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
- Henson, Spencer J. & Sparling, David & Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Dessureault, Simon, 2005. "Traceability in the Canadian Dairy Processing Sector," Economic and Market Information 55303, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Sonntag, Winnie & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Kersting, Valerie & Otter, Verena, 2016. "Have Industrialized Countries Shut the Door and Left the Key Inside? Rethinking the Role of Private Standards in the International Fruit Trade," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-20, May.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2005. "The Economics of Traceability for Multi-Ingredient Products: A Network Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19143, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Azmawani Abd Rahman & Mohani Abdul, 2017. "Establishment of Traceability practices through Halal Assurance System (HAS) Implementation," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(6), pages 130-139, June.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"Traceability adoption at the farm level: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese pear industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 94-101, February.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2006. "Traceability Adoption at the Farm Level: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Pear Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adina-Roxana MUNTEANU, 2015. "The Third Party Certification System For Organic Products," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 6, pages 145-151, December.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011.
"The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm‐level analysis of French agribusiness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 379-397, June.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011. "The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm-level analysis of French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-01228086, HAL.
- Padilla Bravo, Carlos Antonio & Spiller, Achim & Villalobos, Pablo, 2012. "Are Organic Growers Satisfied with the Certification System? A Causal Analysis of Farmers’ Perceptions in Chile," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(4), pages 1-22, November.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2008. "Lebensmittelkennzeichnungen: in ihrer Wirkung überschätzt," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(05), pages 1-2.
- Tarun Kumar Agrawal & Rudrajeet Pal, 2019. "Traceability in Textile and Clothing Supply Chains: Classifying Implementation Factors and Information Sets via Delphi Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Shahbaz Khan & Abid Haleem & Mohd Imran Khan & Mustufa Haider Abidi & Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, 2018. "Implementing Traceability Systems in Specific Supply Chain Management (SCM) through Critical Success Factors (CSFs)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Friederike Albersmeier & Holger Schulze & Achim Spiller, 2009. "Evaluation and reliability of the organic certification system: perceptions by farmers in Latin America," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 311-324.
- Liang, Q. & Zhou, J. & Jin, C. & Zhou, W. & Wang, Y., 2018. "Trends, transferring, and sources of aquatic products Risks in China: Evidence from the sampling inspections by national and provincial CFDA," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.