Traceability And Certification In Meat Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diogo M. Souza-Monteiro & Julie A. Caswell, 2010. "The Economics of Voluntary Traceability in Multi-Ingredient Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 122-142.
- A.G.J. Velthuis & M. Meuwissen & R.B.M. Huirne, 2009. "Distribution of direct recall costs along the milk chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 466-479.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"Traceability adoption at the farm level: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese pear industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 94-101, February.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2006. "Traceability Adoption at the Farm Level: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Pear Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Asioli, Daniele & Boecker, Andreas & Canavari, Maurizio, 2011. "Perceived Traceability Costs and Benefits in the Italian Fisheries Supply Chain," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
- Adina-Roxana MUNTEANU, 2015. "The Third Party Certification System For Organic Products," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 6, pages 145-151, December.
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011.
"The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm‐level analysis of French agribusiness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 379-397, June.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011. "The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm-level analysis of French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-01228086, HAL.
- Henson, Spencer J. & Sparling, David & Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Dessureault, Simon, 2005. "Traceability in the Canadian Dairy Processing Sector," Economic and Market Information 55303, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Padilla Bravo, Carlos Antonio & Spiller, Achim & Villalobos, Pablo, 2012. "Are Organic Growers Satisfied with the Certification System? A Causal Analysis of Farmersâ€™ Perceptions in Chile," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(4).
- Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2008. "Lebensmittelkennzeichnungen: in ihrer Wirkung Ã¼berschÃ¤tzt," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(5).
- Sonntag, Winnie & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Kersting, Valerie & Otter, Verena, 2016. "Have Industrialized Countries Shut the Door and Left the Key Inside? Rethinking the Role of Private Standards in the International Fruit Trade," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(2).
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2005. "The Economics of Traceability for Multi-Ingredient Products: A Network Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19143, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:204-:d:128077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friederike Albersmeier & Holger Schulze & Achim Spiller, 2009. "Evaluation and reliability of the organic certification system: perceptions by farmers in Latin America," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 311-324.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:6:p:130-139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscertification; cost-benefit analysis; livestock production; supply chain; traceability; Industrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.