Are Organic Growers Satisfied with the Certification System? A Causal Analysis of Farmersâ€™ Perceptions in Chile
The Ifamr is published quarterly by IFAMA. www.ifama.org
Volume (Year): 15 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1010 Vermont Avenue, Suite 201, Washington, DC 20005, USA|
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, H. R. & Browne, A. W. & Harris, P. J. C. & Cadoret, K., 2002. "Organic certification and the UK market: organic imports from developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 301-318, August.
- Enneking, Ulrich & Obersojer, Thomas & Kratzmair, Marion, 2007. "Faktoren fÃ¼r die Zufriedenheit mit QualitÃ¤tssystemen aus Sicht der PrimÃ¤rerzeuger," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 56(2).
- Luanne Lohr, 1998. "Implications of Organic Certification for Market Structure and Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1125-1129.
- Zorn, Alexander & Lippert, Christian & Dabbert, Stephan, 2009. "Analyse der Kontroll- und Sanktionshäufigkeiten großer Ökokontrollstellen in Deutschland," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53268, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011.
"Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 401-411.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011. "Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 401-411, June.
- Lulfs-Baden, Frederike & Spiller, Achim & Zuhlsdorf, Anke & Mellin, Matthias, 2008. "Customer Satisfaction in Farmer-to-consumer Direct Marketing," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 11(2).
- Friederike Albersmeier & Holger Schulze & Achim Spiller, 2009. "Evaluation and reliability of the organic certification system: perceptions by farmers in Latin America," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 311-324.
- Hatanaka, Maki & Bain, Carmen & Busch, Lawrence, 2005. "Third-party certification in the global agrifood system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 354-369, June.
- Garcia Martinez, Marian & Banados, Felipe, 2004. "Impact of EU organic product certification legislation on Chile organic exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Velthuis, Annet G.J. & Hogeveen, Henk & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2003. "Traceability And Certification In Meat Supply Chains," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 21(2).
- Gabriele Jahn & Matthias Schramm & Achim Spiller, 2005. "The Reliability of Certification: Quality Labels as a Consumer Policy Tool," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 53-73, December.
- Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Ruben Hoffmann & Yves Surry, 2009. "Food safety standards and agri-food supply chains: an introductory overview," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 469-478, December.
- Anders, Sven M. & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Rouviere, Elodie, 2007. "Objectiveness in the Market for Third-Party Certification: Does market structure matter?," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7894, European Association of Agricultural Economists. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:138322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.