Traceability in the Canadian Red Meat Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F. & Seung Y. Shin & Dermot J. Hayes & James B. Kliebenstein, 1994.
"Resolving Differences in Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 255-270, March.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Y. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1994. "Resolving Differences in Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept," ISU General Staff Papers 199403010800001005, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Youll & Hayes, Dermot J. & Kliebenstein, James, 1994. "Resolving Differences in Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept," Staff General Research Papers Archive 701, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Research Reports 25188, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2009. "Does traceability play a role in retailer’s strategies for private labels?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50933, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sébastien Pouliot & Daniel A. Sumner, 2008.
"Traceability, Liability, and Incentives for Food Safety and Quality,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 15-27.
- Pouliot, Sebastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2006. "Traceability, Liability and Incentives for Food Safety and Quality," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21121, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pouliot, Sebastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2010. "Traceability, Liability, and Incentives for Food Safety and Quality," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pouliot, Sebastien, 2010. "Welfare Effects of Mandatory Traceability When Firms are Heterogeneous," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61017, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing; Production Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaacem:55304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.