A Reappraisal of the Role of Agriculture in Economic Growth in Melanesian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coelli, Tim & Fleming, Euan, 2004.
"Diversification economies and specialisation efficiencies in a mixed food and coffee smallholder farming system in Papua New Guinea,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 229-239, December.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Fleming, Euan M., 2003. "Diversification Economies And Specialisation Efficiencies In A Mixed Food And Coffee Smallholder Farming System In Papua New Guinea," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25841, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Luke Gallup & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2000. "Agriculture, Climate, and Technology: Why are the Tropics Falling Behind?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 731-737.
More about this item
Keywordsfactoral terms of trade; Melanesia; smallholders; total factor productivity; International Development; D24; O12; O47; Q17;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .