Agriculture, Climate, and Technology: Why are the Tropics Falling Behind?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- María Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"From locational fundamentals to increasing returns: the spatial concentration of population in Spain, 1787–2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 25-50, March.
- María Isabel Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2005. "From Locational Fundamentals to Increasing Returns: The Spatial Concentration of Population in Spain, 1787-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline, 2006. "A Reappraisal of the Role of Agriculture in Economic Growth in Melanesian Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25715, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004. "Space and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:218-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric, 2008. "The impact of climatic change on agricultural production: Is it different for Africa?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 287-298, August.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumanna & Strobl, Eric, 2004. "The Impact of Climatic Change on Agricultural Production: Is it different for Africa?," MPRA Paper 6240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alauddin, Mohammad, 2004. "Environmentalizing economic development: a South Asian perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 251-270, December.
- Blank, Steven C., 2001. "Globalization, Cropping Choices, and Profitability in American Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 315-326, August.
- Blank, Steven C., 2001. "Globalization, Cropping Choices, And Profitability In American Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(02), August.
- Brückner, Markus & Gradstein, Mark, 2013. "Exogenous volatility and the size of government in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 254-266.
- Brückner, Markus & Gradstein, Mark, 2013. "Exogenous Volatility and the Size of Government in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ploeckl, Florian, 2012. "Endowments and market access; the size of towns in historical perspective: Saxony, 1550–1834," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 607-618.
- Maria ABREU & Henri L.F. DE GROOT & Raymond J.G.M. FLORAX, 2005. "Space And Growth: A Survey Of Empirical Evidence And Methods," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 13-44.
- Christian Welzel & Ronald Inglehart, 2013. "Evolution, empowerment and emancipation: How societies ascend the utility ladder of freedoms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Thomas McGregor & Samuel Wills, 2017. "Surfing a wave of economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2017-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- McGregor, Thomas & Wills, Samuel, 2017. "Surfing a Wave of Economic Growth," Working Papers 2017-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2016. "The Historical Origins of Poverty in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 67902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2011. "Growth Miracles and Growth Debacles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13609.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline, 2007. "Evidence on trends in the single factoral terms of trade in African agricultural commodity production," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7980, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Robbert Maseland, 2013. "Parasitical cultures? The cultural origins of institutions and development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 109-136, June.
- Josean Garrués Irurzun & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar, 2011. "Redes empresariales e integración económica regional en perspectiva histórica: el caso de Andalucía," FEG Working Paper Series 04/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Ariaster Baumgratz Chimeli & Francisco de Assis de Souza Filho, 2004. "Climate Forecasting And Emergency Policies Evidence Of Opportunities From Ceará, Brazil," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 118, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:3:p:731-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed