Agriculture, Climate, and Technology: Why are the Tropics Falling Behind?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:430-446 is not listed on IDEAS
- María Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"From locational fundamentals to increasing returns: the spatial concentration of population in Spain, 1787–2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 25-50, March.
- María Isabel Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2005. "From Locational Fundamentals to Increasing Returns: The Spatial Concentration of Population in Spain, 1787-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline, 2006. "A Reappraisal of the Role of Agriculture in Economic Growth in Melanesian Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25715, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2011. "Growth Miracles and Growth Debacles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13609.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004. "Space and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:218-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric, 2008.
"The impact of climatic change on agricultural production: Is it different for Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 287-298, August.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumanna & Strobl, Eric, 2004. "The Impact of Climatic Change on Agricultural Production: Is it different for Africa?," MPRA Paper 6240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord Andzie-Quainoo & Robin Grier, 2014. "Tropical Agriculture: Is Africa Different?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 640-654, November.
- Alauddin, Mohammad, 2004. "Environmentalizing economic development: a South Asian perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 251-270, December.
- Blank, Steven C., 2001.
"Globalization, Cropping Choices, and Profitability in American Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 315-326, August.
- Blank, Steven C., 2001. "Globalization, Cropping Choices, And Profitability In American Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(02), August.
- Brückner, Markus & Gradstein, Mark, 2013.
"Exogenous volatility and the size of government in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 254-266.
- Brückner, Markus & Gradstein, Mark, 2013. "Exogenous Volatility and the Size of Government in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline, 2007. "Evidence on trends in the single factoral terms of trade in African agricultural commodity production," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7980, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ploeckl, Florian, 2012. "Endowments and market access; the size of towns in historical perspective: Saxony, 1550–1834," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 607-618.
- McGregor, Thomas & Wills, Samuel, 2017. "Surfing a Wave of Economic Growth," Working Papers 2017-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Robbert Maseland, 2013. "Parasitical cultures? The cultural origins of institutions and development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 109-136, June.
- Maria ABREU & Henri L.F. DE GROOT & Raymond J.G.M. FLORAX, 2005. "Space And Growth: A Survey Of Empirical Evidence And Methods," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 13-44.
- Christian Welzel & Ronald Inglehart, 2013. "Evolution, empowerment and emancipation: How societies ascend the utility ladder of freedoms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Josean Garrués Irurzun & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar, 2011. "Redes empresariales e integración económica regional en perspectiva histórica: el caso de Andalucía," FEG Working Paper Series 04/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Ariaster Baumgratz Chimeli & Francisco de Assis de Souza Filho, 2004. "Climate Forecasting And Emergency Policies Evidence Of Opportunities From Ceará, Brazil," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 118, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2016. "The Historical Origins of Poverty in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 67902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:3:p:731-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .