EU Food Safety Standards, Traceability and Other Regulations: A Growing Trade Barrier to Developing Countries' Exports?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grote, Ulrike & Engel, Stefanie, 2001. "Environmental And Food Safety Standards In The Context Of Trade Liberalization: Issues And Options," Discussion Papers 18725, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred, 2004. "Food Traceability: One Ingredient in a Safe and Efficient Food Supply," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages -, April.
- Timothy E. Josling & Donna Roberts & David Orden, 2004. "Food Regulation and Trade: Toward a Safe and Open Global System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 347, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.