Framing Obesity in Economic Theory and Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Eleftheriou & George Athanasiou & Periklis Kougoulis, 2013.
"Labour market, obesity and public policy considerations,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 783-793.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George, 2010. "Labour Market, Obesity and Public Policy Considerations," MPRA Paper 20926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sodano, Valeria & Verneau, Fabio, 1. "The Many Faces Of Food Sustainability: The Obesity Issue," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 1.
- Jon D. Wisman & Kevin Capehart, 2009. "Creative Destruction, Economic Insecurity, Stress and Epidemic Obesity," Working Papers 2009-13 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Brennan, Andrew John, 2013. "A critique of the perceived solid conceptual foundations of ISEW & GPI — Irving Fisher's cognisance of human-health capital in ‘net psychic income’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 159-166.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare economics; second-order preferences; health economics; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .