Export Market Linkage via Gentleman's Agreement: Evidence from French Bean Marketing in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Pandey, Priyanka, 2000. "Contract choice in agriculture with joint moral hazard in effort and risk," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 303-326, December.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Tunali, Insan, 1993. "Choice of Contracts in Turkish Agriculture," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 67-86, October.
- Tjalling Dijkstra & Matthew Meulenberg & Aad van Tilburg, 2001. "Applying marketing channel theory to food marketing in developing countries: Vertical disintegration model for horticultural marketing channels in kenya," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 227-241.
- Fraser McLeay & Tony Zwart, 1998. "Factors affecting choice of cash sales versus forward marketing contracts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 299-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ondieki-Mwaura, Florence N. & Njoroge, Lawrence M. & Okello, Julius J. & Bahemuka, Judith M., 2013. "Determinants of participation in identified institutional arrangements in Kenya’s export French bean sector," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160682, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
Keywordsverbal agreement; logit; French beans exports; small farmers; linkage; brokers and middlemen; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .