Applying marketing channel theory to food marketing in developing countries: Vertical disintegration model for horticultural marketing channels in kenya
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reardon, Thomas & Odera, Michael M. & Neven, David, 2006. "Horticulture Farmers and Domestic Supermarkets in Kenya," Staff Papers 11534, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Verbeke, Wim & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Kirsten, Johann F. & D'Haese, Luc, 2003. "Institutional Innovation To Increase Farmers' Revenue: A Case Study Of Small Scale Farming In Sheep: Transkei Region, South Africa," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25888, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kariuki, Isaac Maina & Gideon, Aiko Obare & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2006. "Export Market Linkage via Gentleman's Agreement: Evidence from French Bean Marketing in Kenya," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25698, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Neven, David & Odera, Michael Makokha & Reardon, Thomas & Wang, Honglin, 2009. "Kenyan Supermarkets, Emerging Middle-Class Horticultural Farmers, and Employment Impacts on the Rural Poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1802-1811, November.
- Tione, Sarah Ephridah, 2011. "Analysis of Effectiveness of Modern Information and Communication Technologies on Maize Marketing Efficiency in Lilongwe and Dedza Districts and Selected Markets of Malawi," Research Theses 198525, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:227-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.