Economic Growth, 1947–73: An International Comparison
In: New Developments in Productivity Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanamori, Hisao, 1972. "What Accounts for Japan's High Rate of Growth?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(2), pages 155-171, June.
- John W. Kendrick, 1956. "Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend56-1, January.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1953. "Prices of Factors and Goods in General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-20.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1972. "Technical Progress: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 11-72, March.
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "Introduction to "Trends in Output and Employment"," NBER Chapters,in: Trends in Output and Employment, pages 1-2 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1960. "Measuring Inputs in Agriculture: A Critical Survey," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 42(5), pages 1411-1427.
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "Trends in Output and Employment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stig47-1, January.
- Barger, Harold, 1969. "Growth in Developed Nations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 143-148, May.
- John Kendrick, 1956. "Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor," NBER Chapters,in: Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor, pages -3-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Watanabe, Tsunehiko, 1972. "Improvement of Labor Quality and Economic Growth-Japan's Postwar Experience," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 33-53, October.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1970. "Some Approaches to the Theory and Measurement of Total Factor Productivity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 1137-1177, December.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Christensen, Laurits R, 1971. "Entrepreneurial Income: How Does It Measure Up?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 575-585, September.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra56-1, January.
- Balassa, Bela & Bertrand, Trent J, 1970. "Growth Performance of Eastern European Economies and Comparable Western European Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 314-320, May.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Chapters,in: Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2005. "Capital Accumulation, Productivity and Growth," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 25-56, January-F.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:103-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teresa SEQUEIRA & Francisco DINIZ, 2014.
"Planning Beyond Infrastructures: The Third Sector In Douro And Alto Tras-Os-Montes,"
Regional Science Inquiry,
Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 43-57, June.
- Teresa Sequeira & Francisco Diniz, 2013. "Planning Beyond Infrastructures: The Third Sector In Douro And Alto Trã S-Os-Montes," ERSA conference papers ersa13p43, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:2943-2984 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohli, Ulrich, 2003. "Growth accounting in the open economy: international comparisons," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 417-435.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2000. "Human capital investment and economic growth: exploring the cross-country evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2007.
"Mind the Gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 281-307, May.
- Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel & van Ark, Bart, 2006. "Mind the gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-89, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2006. "Mind the gap! International comparisons of productivity in services and goods production," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-175, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Bucci, Alberto & Florio, Massimo & La Torre, Davide, 2012. "Government spending and growth in second-best economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 654-663.
- Chan-Kang, Connie & Buccola, Steven T., 1998. "R&D Investment And Productivity Growth In U.S. And Canadian Food Manufacturing," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20880, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.