Technical Progress: A Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 82 (1972)
Issue (Month): 325 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Douglas Todd, 1988. "Total factor productivity growth and the productivity slowdown in the west german industrial sector, 1970-1981," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 124(1), pages 108-126, March.
- Giesen, G. W. J. & Oskam, A. J. & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 1989. "Expected Economic Effects of BST in The Netherlands," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(3), October.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1973.
"Interactions Between Preferences and Consumption in Economic Development,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 53-64, February.
- Frey, Bruno S., 1972. "Interactions between preferences and consumption in economic development," Discussion Papers, Series I 24, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Klotz & Rey Madoo & Reed Hansen, 1980. "A Study of High and Low "Labor Productivity" Establishments in U.S.Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 239-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Political Economy of Capabilities Accumulation: the Past and Future of Policies for Industrial Development. A Preface," LEM Papers Series 2008/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1979. "Contributions and Determinants of Research and Development Expenditures in the U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 0360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Freeman, 2003. "A Schumpeterian Renaissance?," SPRU Working Paper Series 102, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2013. "Growth Performance in Portugal since the 1960s: A Simultaneous Equation Approach with Cumulative Causation Characteristics," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 169-192, March.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth Performance in Portugal Since the 1960’s: A Simultaneous Equation Approach with Cumulative Causation Characteristics," GEMF Working Papers 2011-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Thirlwall, A P, 1999. "Charles Kennedy 1923-1997: An Appreciation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 715-725, November.
- A.P. Thirlwall, 1998. "Charles Kennedy 1923-1997: An Appreciation," Studies in Economics 9815, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Shaukat, Mughees & Othman Alhabshi, Datuk, 2015. "Instability of Interest Bearing Debt Finance and the Islamic Finance Alternative By Mughees Shaukat & Datuk Othman Alhabshi," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 29-84.
- Bentzel, Ragnar, 1977. "A Vintage Model of Swedish Economic Growth from 1870 to 1975," Working Paper Series 13, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Joseph Halevi & Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "The traverse, equilibrium analysis and post-Keynesian economics," Discussion Papers 2012-32, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2012. "Economic Coordination and Dynamics: Some Elements of an Alternative "Evolutionary" Paradigm," LEM Papers Series 2012/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gopinath Pradhan & Kaustuva Barik, 1999. "Environment-Friendly Behaviour and Competitiveness: A Study of Pulp and Paper Industry in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 481-501, December.
- M. Shahid Alam, 2016. "Commodities in Economics: Loving or Hating Complexity," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-1, March.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dianne Cummings & Dale Jorgenson, 1980. "Economic Growth, 1947–73: An International Comparison," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 595-698 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guyomard, H. & TavÃ©ra, C., 1990. "Technical change and agricultural supply-demand analysis problems of measurement and problems of interpretation," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 26.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1979. "Agricultural Growth - Formulation, Evaluation and Policy Consequences," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182428, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin, John F., 1982. "Induced Innovation in the High Rainfall Zone," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(03), December.
- Florian Straßberger, 1995. "Technischer Wandel und wirtschaftliches Wachstum: Einige jüngere Entwicklungen, empirische Ergebnisse und wirtschaftliche Konsequenzen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(2), pages 200-220.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:82:y:1972:i:325:p:11-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed