Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:26:y:2017:i:3_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2001. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers 10566, Resources for the Future.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzales-Rocha, Erick & Mendez-Guerra, Carlos, 2018. "Increasing productivity dispersion: Evidence from light manufacturing in Brazil," MPRA Paper 88478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Sirenia Vázquez, 2009. "Technological Backwardness in Agriculture: Is it Due to Lack of R&D, Human Capital, and Openness to International Trade?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 673-686, November.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2012. "Are the FDI inflow spillover effects on Malaysia's economic growth input driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1498-1504.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Intensity Effects On Tfp Intensity Of Asean 5 Plus 2," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 155-166, December.
- Wang, Sun Ling & Somwaru, Agapi & Ball, Eldon, 2015. "Education, Labor Quality and U.S. Agricultural Growth," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205351, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0430-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melaku T. Abegaz, 2013. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency in the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 010, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment,"
2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2017. "The Magnitude of the Task Ahead: Macro Implications of Heterogeneous Technology," Discussion Papers 2017-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hamblin, David & Iyer, Arun, 1996. "What difference does your industry make?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 155-174, June.
- Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert U., 2012. "Useful work and information as drivers of economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 93-102.
- Milenko Popovic, 2007.
"Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 3(5), pages 35-58.
- Popović, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate of Return on Investment in Education and Cost of Education," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 35-58.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:447-457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabine Janeschek & Peter Hottum & Florian Kicherer & Bernd Bienzeisler, 2013. "The dynamics of service productivity and value creation: a service life cycle perspective," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 366-377, February.
- Elsadig Ahmed & Rahim Ridzuan, 2013. "The Impact of ICT on East Asian Economic Growth: Panel Estimation Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 540-555, December.
- G Cameron, 1996. "Innovation and Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dianne Cummings & Dale Jorgenson, 1980. "Economic Growth, 1947–73: An International Comparison," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 595-698 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aravena, Claudio & Villarreal, Francisco G. & Jofré, José, 2010. "Estimación de servicios de capital y productividad para América Latina," Estudios Estadísticos 68, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- John Kendrick, 1956. "Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor," NBER Chapters,in: Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor, pages -3-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:kend56-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.