Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
In: Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0430-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melaku T. Abegaz, 2013. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency in the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 010, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2017. "The Magnitude of the Task Ahead: Macro Implications of Heterogeneous Technology," Discussion Papers 2017-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert U., 2012. "Useful work and information as drivers of economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 93-102.
- Milenko Popovic, 2007.
"Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 3(5), pages 35-58.
- Popović, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate of Return on Investment in Education and Cost of Education," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 35-58.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010.
"Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώρευση Κεφαλαίου και Τεχνολογική Μεταβολή στη Μακρά Περίοδο
[Critical Exposition ," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cameron, G., 1996. "Innovation and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20685, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dianne Cummings & Dale Jorgenson, 1980. "Economic Growth, 1947–73: An International Comparison," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 595-698 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:26:y:2017:i:3_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benton F. Massell, 1958. "Capital Formation and Technological Change," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 58, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Sirenia Vázquez, 2009. "Technological Backwardness in Agriculture: Is it Due to Lack of R&D, Human Capital, and Openness to International Trade?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 673-686, November.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2012. "Are the FDI inflow spillover effects on Malaysia's economic growth input driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1498-1504.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Intensity Effects On Tfp Intensity Of Asean 5 Plus 2," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 155-166, December.
- Wang, Sun Ling & Somwaru, Agapi & Ball, Eldon, 2015. "Education, Labor Quality and U.S. Agricultural Growth," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205351, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment,"
2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hamblin, David & Iyer, Arun, 1996. "What difference does your industry make?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 155-174, June.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:447-457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabine Janeschek & Peter Hottum & Florian Kicherer & Bernd Bienzeisler, 2013. "The dynamics of service productivity and value creation: a service life cycle perspective," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 366-377, February.
- Elsadig Ahmed & Rahim Ridzuan, 2013. "The Impact of ICT on East Asian Economic Growth: Panel Estimation Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 540-555, December.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Prosperity and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Aravena, Claudio & Villarreal, Francisco G. & Jofré, José, 2010. "Estimación de servicios de capital y productividad para América Latina," Estudios Estadísticos 68, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .