Report NEP-ENV-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Ziegler, 2015. "On the relevance of ideological identification and environmental values for beliefs and attitudes toward climate change: An empirical cross country analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201516, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Somanathan,E. & Bluffstone,Randall, 2015. "Biogas : clean energy access with low-cost mitigation of climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7349, The World Bank.
- Danielle Devogelaer & Dominique Gusbin, 2015. "Working Paper 03-15 - 2030 Climate and Energy Framework for Belgium - Impact assessment of a selection of policy scenarios up to 2050," Working Papers 1503, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Marcelo Arbex & Christian Trudeau, 2015. "Heterogeneous preferences, atmospheric externalities, and environmental taxation," Working Papers 1503, University of Windsor, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2016.
- Landis,Florian & Timilsina,Govinda R., 2015. "The economics of policy instruments to stimulate wind power in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7346, The World Bank.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Panagiotis, 2015. "Scenario analysis on greenhouse gas emissions reduction in Southeast Balkans' energy system," MPRA Paper 65280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Hidemichi, Fujii & Hoang, Vincent & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Environmental efficiency of energy, materials, and emissions," MPRA Paper 65358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Schicklinski, 2015. "Civil society actors as drivers of socio-ecological transition? - Green spaces in European cities as laboratories of social innovation," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 102, WWWforEurope.
- Sarah Jacobson & Sahan Dissanayake, 2015. "Policies with Varying Costs and Benefits: A Land Conservation Classroom Game," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Dec 2015.
- Edouard Ilunga wa ilunga & Grégory Mahy & Julien Piqueray & Maxime Séleck & Mylor Ngoy M.N. Shutcha & Pierre Jacques Meerts & Michel-Pierre Faucon, 2015. "Plant functional traits as a promising tool for the ecological restoration of degraded tropical metal-rich habitats and revegetation of metal-rich bare soils: A case study in copper vegetation of Kata," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205477, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2015. "Social Rate of Return to R&D on Various Energy Technologies: Where Should We Invest More? A Study of G7 Countries," Working Papers 201549, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- YOMOGIDA Morihiro, 2015. "Renewable Energy Subsidies and Countervailing Duties: A study on U.S.-China solar products trade war (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mylor Ngoy M.N. Shutcha & Michel-Pierre Faucon & Ckeface C. Kamengwa Kissi & Gilles Colinet & Grégory Mahy & Michel Ngongo Luhembwe & Marjolein Visser & Pierre Jacques Meerts, 2015. "Three years of phytostabilisation experiment of bare acidic soil extremely contaminated by copper smelting using plant biodiversity of metal-rich soils in tropical Africa (Katanga, DR Congo)," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205355, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2015. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Investments in Energy Saving Measures," TWI Research Paper Series 95, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Yacoub Bahini & Cuong Le Van, 2015. "On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01167042, HAL.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015. "A study on market inclusion through enhanced eco-management in Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 65309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany, 2015. "Inequality in emissions: Evidence from Indonesian households," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 177, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol, 2014.
"Membangun Sustainable Entrepreneurship Untuk Meningkatkan Daya Saing Global (Building A Sustainable Entrepreneurship In Increasing Global Competitiveness)
[Building A Sustainable Entrepreneurship I," MPRA Paper 65292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Haščič & Mauro Migotto, 2015. "Measuring environmental innovation using patent data," OECD Environment Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2015. "Toward an Effective Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Harrison Fell & Peter Maniloff, 2015. "Beneficial Leakage: The Effect of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative on Aggregate Emissions," Working Papers 2015-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:15-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Klasen & Katrin M. Meyer & Claudia Dislich & Michael Euler & Heiko Faust & Marcel Gatto & Elisabeth Hettig & Dian N. Melati & I. Nengah Surati Jaya & Fenna Otten & César Perez & Stefanie Stein, 2015. "Economic and ecological trade-offs of agricultural specialization at different spatial scales," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 178, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- COMBRIS Pierre & SEABRA PINTO Alexandra & GIRAUD HERAUD Eric, 2015. "Relative willingness to pay and surplus comparison mechanism in experimental auctions," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Michaël GOUJON & OLIVIER SANTONI & Sosso FEINDOUNO, 2015. "Tendances et chocs climatiques à La Réunion : utilisation de la base CRU TS version 3.21," Working Papers 201510, CERDI.
- Fafchamps,Marcel & Koelle,Michael Rene & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2015. "Gold mining and proto-urbanization : recent evidence from Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7347, The World Bank.
- Maciej Lis & Agata Miazga, 2015. "Who will be affected by rising energy prices? Map of energy expenditures of Poles," IBS Working Papers 11/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Kamel Louhichi & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Liesbeth Colen & Angel Perni & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Individual Farm Model for Common Agricultural Policy Analysis (IFM-CAP)," JRC Working Papers JRC92574, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Swaha Bhattacharya, 2015. "Human Being And Environment – Psychological Point Of View," Working papers 2015-06-06, Voice of Research.