Measuring potential gains from specialization under non-convex technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu, 2009. "Measuring potential gains from specialization under non-convex technologies," Working Papers 2009-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- H. Leleu & S. Blancard & J.Ph. Boussemart, 2011. "Measuring potential gains from specialization under non-convex technologies," Post-Print halshs-00585641, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Maindiratta, Ajay, 1990. "Largest size-efficient scale and size efficiencies of decision-making units in data envelopment analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 57-72.
- M. J. Farrell, 1959. "The Convexity Assumption in the Theory of Competitive Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 377-377.
- Wu, Shunxiang & Prato, Anthony A., 2006. "Cost Efficiency and Scope Economies of Crop and Livestock Farms in Missouri," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Wu, Shunxiang & Prato, Tony, 2006. "Cost Efficiency and Scope Economies of Crop and Livestock Farms in Missouri," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 539-553, December.
- Peter Bogetoft & Dexiang Wang, 2005. "Estimating the Potential Gains from Mergers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 145-171, May.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Panzar, John C & Willig, Robert D, 1981. "Economies of Scope," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 268-272, May.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Aliber, Michael, 1993. "An Analysis Of Economic Efficiency In Agriculture: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Welfare Cost of Inflation: The Role of Price Markups and Increasing Returns to Production Specialization," MPRA Paper 77753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blancard, Stéphane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Leleu, Hervé, 2016.
"Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 60-68.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Jean-Paul Chavas & Herve Leleu, 2016. "Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities," Post-Print hal-01533526, HAL.
- Mark Müser & Harald Dyckhoff, 2017. "Quality splitting in waste incineration due to non-convex production possibilities," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 73-96, January.
- Kwansoo Kim & Donghwan An, 2015. "Nonparametric Evaluation of Economies of Scope in the Context of Technical Efficiency: The Case of Rice and Vegetable Farms in Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 285-301, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:62:y:2011:i:10:p:1871-1880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .