Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2006. "Estimation of stochastic frontier production functions with input-oriented technical efficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 71-96, July.
- William Cooper & Jesús Pastor & Fernando Borras & Juan Aparicio & Diego Pastor, 2011. "BAM: a bounded adjusted measure of efficiency for use with bounded additive models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 85-94, April.
- Augustyniak, Wojciech & LÃ³pez-Torres, Laura & Kalinowski, SÅ‚awomir, 2015. "Performance of Polish regional airports after accessing the European Union: Does liberalisation impact on airports' efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-19.
- Juan Aparicio & José Ruiz & Inmaculada Sirvent, 2007. "Closest targets and minimum distance to the Pareto-efficient frontier in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 209-218, December.
- Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2015. "Measuring and decomposing firm׳s revenue and cost efficiency: The Russell measures revisited," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 19-28.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:11:y:2012:i:05:n:s0219622012500290 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazumdar, Mainak & Rajeev, Meenakshi & Ray, Subhash C., 2012.
"Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 191-221.
- Subhash C Ray & Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2010. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:3334, eSocialSciences.
- Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev & Subhash Ray, 2011. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working papers 2011-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Donald Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2009.
"A Frontier Approach to Testing the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 347-363.
- Donald F. Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2006. "A Frontier Approach to Testing the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0613, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Andreu, Monica Lopez & Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Grunewald, Orlen C., 2006. "Impact of Financial Variables on Production in Kansas Farms Efficiencies," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21406, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107405264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .