Largest size-efficient scale and size efficiencies of decision-making units in data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivas K. Reddy & Antonie Stam & Per J. Agrell, 2015.
"Brand Equity, Efficiency and Valuation of Professional Sports Franchises: The Case of Major League Baseball,"
International Journal of Business and Social Research,
MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 63-89, January.
- REDDY, Srinivas K. & STAM, Antonie & AGRELL, Per J., 2015. "Brand equity, efficiency and valuation of professional sports franchises: the case of major league baseball," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2706, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- N. Maniadakis & N. Kotsopoulos & P. Prezerakos & J. Yfantopoulos, 2009. "Health Care Services Performance Measurement: Theory, Methods and Empirical Evidence," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 151-170.
- STEPHEN J. DeCANIO, 1997. "Economic Modeling And The False Tradeoff Between Environmental Protection And Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(4), pages 10-27, October.
- Gary Ferrier & Hervé Leleu & James Moises & Vivian Valdmanis, 2013. "The Focus Efficiency of U.S. Hospitals," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(3), pages 241-263, September.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:37-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subhash Ray, 2007.
"Are some Indian banks too large? An examination of size efficiency in Indian banking,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Subhash Ray, 2004. "Are Some Indian Bank Too Large? A Examination of Size Efficiency in Indian Banking," Working papers 2004-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- S Blancard & J-P Boussemart & H Leleu, 2011.
"Measuring potential gains from specialization under non-convex technologies,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 62(10), pages 1871-1880, October.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu, 2009. "Measuring potential gains from specialization under non-convex technologies," Working Papers 2009-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- H. Leleu & S. Blancard & J.Ph. Boussemart, 2011. "Measuring potential gains from specialization under non-convex technologies," Post-Print halshs-00585641, HAL.
- J. Glass & Donal McKillop & Gary O'Rourke, 1998. "A Cost Indirect Evaluation of Productivity Change in UK Universities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 153-175, October.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Some Mathematical and Historical Clariffcations on Aggregation in Effciency and Productivity Analysis and Connection to Economic Theory," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mukherjee, Kankana & Ray, Subhash C. & Miller, Stephen M., 2001. "Productivity growth in large US commercial banks: The initial post-deregulation experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 913-939, May.
- Subhash Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 1998. "Quantity, Quality, and Efficiency for a Partially Super-Additive Cost Function: Connecticut Public Schools Revisited," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 47-62, July.
- Blancard, Stéphane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Leleu, Hervé, 2016.
"Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 60-68.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Jean-Paul Chavas & Herve Leleu, 2016. "Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities," Post-Print hal-01533526, HAL.
- Oleg Badunenko, 2010. "Downsizing in the German chemical manufacturing industry during the 1990s. Why is small beautiful?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 413-431, May.
- Maira Caño- Guiral, 1995. "Competitividad y eficiencia técnica. Un modelo de datos panel para la industria láctea uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0795, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Greta Falavigna & Roberto Ippoliti & Alessandro Manello, 2013. "Hospital organization and performance: a directional distance function approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, June.
- Cook, Wade D. & Green, Rodney H., 2000. "Project prioritization: a resource-constrained data envelopment analysis approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 85-99, June.
- O'Neill, Liam & Rauner, Marion & Heidenberger, Kurt & Kraus, Markus, 2008. "A cross-national comparison and taxonomy of DEA-based hospital efficiency studies," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 158-189, September.
- Peyrache, Antonio, 2013. "Industry structural inefficiency and potential gains from mergers and break-ups: A comprehensive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 422-430.
- Toodi, Bhaskar & Featherstone, Allen M. & Young, Ronald C., 1998. "Efficiency Analysis Of Hospitals In The Great Plains: An Urban-Rural Comparison," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20806, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kreng, Victor B. & Yang, Chi-Tien, 2011. "The equality of resource allocation in health care under the National Health Insurance System in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 203-210.
- Gary D. Ferrier & Hervé Leleu & James Moises & Vivian Valdmanis, 2009. "The Size and Service Offering Efficiencies of U.S. Hospitals," Working Papers 2009-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Antonio Peyrache, 2014. "Cost Constrained Industry Inefficiency," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Subhash Ray & Xiaowen Hu, 1997. "On the Technically Efficient Organization of an Industry: A Study of U.S. Airlines," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Ruggiero, John, 1996. "On the measurement of technical efficiency in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 553-565, May.
- Donal. G. McKillop & J. Colin Glass & Christine A. Kerr & Gillian McCallion, 1999. "Efficiency in Northern Ireland Hospitals - A Non-parametric Analysis," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 175-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:46:y:1990:i:1-2:p:57-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.