Methodological Advances in DEA: A survey and an application for the Dutch electricity sector
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0039-0402|
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa & Krishnasamy, Geeta, 2013. "Are Asian technology gaps due to human capital quality differences?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 51-58.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2006.
"How Efficient is Public Spending in Education?,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 24(51), pages 136-201, Junio.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2006. "How Efficient is Public Spending in Education?," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 24(51), pages 136-201, June.
- Blancard, Stéphane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Leleu, Hervé, 2016. "Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 60-68.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Jean-Paul Chavas & Herve Leleu, 2016. "Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities," Post-Print hal-01533526, HAL.
- Ke Wang & Chia-Yen Lee & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "Operational performance management of the power industry: A distinguishing analysis between effectiveness and efficiency," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 93, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Tsolas, Ioannis E., 2011. "Performance assessment of mining operations using nonparametric production analysis: A bootstrapping approach in DEA," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 159-167, June.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Büschken, Joachim, 2009. "When does data envelopment analysis outperform a naïve efficiency measurement model?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 647-657, January.
- de Borger, Bruno & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Staat, Matthias, 2008. "Transit costs and cost efficiency: Bootstrapping non-parametric frontiers," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-64, January.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens & M. Staat, 2008. "Transit Costs and Cost Efficiency: Bootstrapping Non-Parametric Frontiers," Post-Print hal-00384167, HAL.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Matthias Staat, 2008. "Transit Costs and Cost Efficiency: Bootstrapping Nonparametric Frontiers," Working Papers 2008-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & STAAT, Matthias, 2008. "Transit costs and cost efficiency: Bootstrapping non-parametric frontiers," Working Papers 2008012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Hennebel, Veerle, 2014. "The economic meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: A ‘behavioral’ perspective," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-37.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock, 2013. "The Economic Meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: a "Behavioral" Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rainer Walz & Wolfgang Eichhammer, 2012. "Benchmarking green innovation," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 79-101, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:57:y:2003:i:4:p:410-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed