Improvement of Technical Efficiency of Firm Groups
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Louisa Andriamasy & Walter Briec & Stéphane Mussard, 2016. "Improvement of technical efficiency of firm groups," Working Papers hal-01784209, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Blackorby & R. Russell, 1999. "Aggregation of Efficiency Indices," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, August.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & Maria Auersperg, 1981. "A New Procedure for the Measurement of Inequality within and among Population Subgroups," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(4), pages 665-685, November.
- Lozano, S., 2012. "Information sharing in DEA: A cooperative game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 558-565.
- Briec, Walter & Liang, Qi Bin, 2011. "On some semilattice structures for production technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 740-749, December.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Li, Sung-Ko, 1992. " Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 599-608.
- Post, Thierry, 2001. "Transconcave data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 374-389, July.
- Lozano, S., 2013. "DEA production games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 405-413.
- Robert G. Chambers, 2002. "Exact nonradial input, output, and productivity measurement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 751-765.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; Cooperative games; Distance functions; Productivity; Technical efficiency;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:16-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.