Improvement of Technical Efficiency of Firm Groups
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Louisa Andriamasy & Walter Briec & Stéphane Mussard, 2016. "Improvement of technical efficiency of firm groups," Working Papers hal-01784209, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Blackorby & R. Russell, 1999. "Aggregation of Efficiency Indices," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, August.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
- Lozano, S., 2012. "Information sharing in DEA: A cooperative game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 558-565.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Li, Sung-Ko, 1992. " Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 599-608.
- Lozano, S., 2013. "DEA production games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 405-413.
- Robert G. Chambers, 2002. "Exact nonradial input, output, and productivity measurement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 751-765.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & Maria Auersperg, 1981. "A New Procedure for the Measurement of Inequality within and among Population Subgroups," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(4), pages 665-685, November.
- Briec, Walter & Liang, Qi Bin, 2011. "On some semilattice structures for production technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 740-749, December.
- Post, Thierry, 2001. "Transconcave data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 374-389, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; Cooperative games; Distance functions; Productivity; Technical efficiency;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:16-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .