Aggregation of Nerlovian profit indicator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Peyrache & Minyan Zhu, 2013. "The quality and efficiency of public service delivery in the UK and China," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hien Thu Pham & Antonio Peyrache, 2015. "Industry Inefficiency Measures: A Unifying Approximation Proposition," CEPA Working Papers Series WP102015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Briec, Walter & Comes, Christine & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2006.
"Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 48-63, September.
- Walter Briec & Christine Comes & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Temporal Technical and Profit Efficiency Measurement: Definitions, Duality and Aggregation Results," Working Papers 2005-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & C. Comes & K. Kerstens, 2006. "Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results," Post-Print hal-00211164, HAL.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:119-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Peyrache & Angelo Zago, 2012. "Large Courts, Small Justice! The inefficiency and the optimal structure of the Italian Justice Sector," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Andreas Mayer & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Aggregation of Individual Efficiency Measures and Productivity Indices," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Peyrache, Antonio, 2013. "Industry structural inefficiency and potential gains from mergers and break-ups: A comprehensive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 422-430.
- Peyrache, Antonio, 2015. "Cost constrained industry inefficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 996-1002.
- Stephane Mussard & Nicolas Peypoch, 2006. "On multi-decomposition of the aggregate Luenberger productivity index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 113-116.
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2006. "Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1076-1086, October.
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015. "Aggregation of scale efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 269-277.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:11:p:845-847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.