Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- W. Briec & C. Comes & K. Kerstens, 2006. "Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results," Post-Print hal-00211164, HAL.
- Walter Briec & Christine Comes & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Temporal Technical and Profit Efficiency Measurement: Definitions, Duality and Aggregation Results," Working Papers 2005-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Cost, Revenue, and Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 1 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Edward Jaenicke, 2000. "Testing for Intermediate Outputs in Dynamic DEA Models: Accounting for Soil Capital in Rotational Crop Production and Productivity Measures," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 247-266, November.
- Fare,Rolf & Grosskopf,Shawna & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2008. "Production Frontiers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521072069, April.
- Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1995.
"Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 474-499, February.
- TULKENS, Henry & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1993. "Non-Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data : Methodological Aspects," CORE Discussion Papers 1993016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., 1995. "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sengupta, Jati K., 1999. "A dynamic efficiency model using data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 209-218, September.
- Nishimizu, Mieko & Page, John M, Jr, 1982. "Total Factor Productivity Growth, Technological Progress and Technical Efficiency Change: Dimensions of Productivity Change in Yugoslavia, 1965-78," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 920-936, December.
- Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2008. "Aggregation of Nerlovian profit indicator," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 845-847.
- Elvira Silva & Spiro Stefanou, 2003. "Nonparametric Dynamic Production Analysis and the Theory of Cost," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-32, January.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 2000. "Theory and Application of Directional Distance Functions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 93-103, March.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Walter Briec & Benoit Dervaux & Hervé Leleu, 2003. "Aggregation of Directional Distance Functions and Industrial Efficiency," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 237-261, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2009.
"Multi-horizon Markowitz portfolio performance appraisals: A general approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 50-62, February.
- K. Kerstens, 2006. "Multi-Horizon Markowitz Porfolio Performance Appraisals : A General approach," Post-Print hal-00288784, HAL.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009. "Multi-horizon markowitz portfolio performance appraisals : a general approach," Post-Print hal-00288174, HAL.
- Autant-Bernard, Corinne & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Massard, Nadine, 2011.
"Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 34-42, July.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Nadine Massard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet, 2011. "Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes," Post-Print halshs-00617707, HAL.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2011. "Radial and non-radial decompositions of Luenberger productivity indicator with an illustrative application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 721-726, June.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009.
"A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- H. Leleu & W. Briec, 2009. "A DEA Estimation of a Lower Bound for Firms' Allocative Efficiency Without Information on Price Data," Post-Print halshs-00476537, HAL.
- Emile Blaise Siewe Pougoue & Innocent Adédédji Labiyi & Thiburce Bokossa, 2017.
"Analysis Of The Technical Efficiency Of Egg Production Farmers In South Of Benin
[Analyse De L'Efficacite Technique Des Fermes Avicoles Productrices D'Oeufs Au Sud Du Benin]," Post-Print halshs-01516234, HAL.
- Fu-bao Zhou & Xin-xin Wang & Ying-ke Liu, 2014. "Gas drainage efficiency: an input–output model for evaluating gas drainage projects," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 74(2), pages 989-1005, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:1:p:48-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.