Revisiting Transformation and Directional Technology Distance Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Hall, Robert E, 1973. "The Specification of Technology with Several Kinds of Output," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 878-892, July-Aug..
- Lau, Lawrence J, 1972. "Profit Functions of Technologies with Multiple Inputs and Outputs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 281-289, August.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Lawrence J. Lau, 1974. "The Duality of Technology and Economic Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 181-200.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:7:p:1407-1429 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:navlog:v:22:y:1975:i:2:p:391-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Chambers & Rolf Färe, 1993. "Input-output separability in production models and its structural consequences," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 197-202, June.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Directional distance functions: Optimal endogenous directions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 301-314.
- Diewert, W E, 1974. "Functional Forms for Revenue and Factor Requirements Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 119-130, February.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1970. "Homotheticity in joint production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 423-426, December.
- Emir Malikov & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Mike G. Tsionas, 2016.
"A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of us Banks in 2001–2010,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1407-1429, November.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of U.S. Banks in 2001-2010," MPRA Paper 66490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lloyd, P. J., 1983. "Why do firms produce multiple outputs?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 41-51, March.
- Diewert, W. E., 1973. "Functional forms for profit and transformation functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 284-316, June.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1996. "A New Look at Exact Input, Output, Productivity, and Technical Change Measurement," Working Papers 197840, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:98:y:1998:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1022637501082 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1812.10108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.