Homotheticity in joint production
No abstract is available for this item.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Michael Zschille, 2014. "Nonparametric measures of returns to scale: an application to German water supply," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1029-1053, November.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2004. "Degree of scale economies and congestion: A unified DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 755-772, November.
- Finn Førsund & Lennart Hjalmarsson, 2004.
"Are all Scales Optimal in DEA? Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 25-48, January.
- Lennart Hjalmarsson & Finn R. F\F8rsund, 2002. "Are all scales optimal in Dea? Theory and empirical evidence," ICER Working Papers 14-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2002. "Are all Scales Optimal in DEA? Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 66, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601741 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M., 1995. "The production-theoretic measurement of input price and quantity indices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 155-174, January.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2012. "Measuring Efficiency in the Public Sector," Memorandum 09/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn Førsund & Lennart Hjalmarsson & Vladimir Krivonozhko & Oleg Utkin, 2007. "Calculation of scale elasticities in DEA models: direct and indirect approaches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 45-56, October.
- Vladimir Krivonozhko & Finn Førsund & Andrey Lychev, 2012. "Returns-to-scale properties in DEA models: the fundamental role of interior points," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 121-130, October.
- Krivonozhko, Vladimir & Førsund, Finn R., 2009. "Returms-to-scale Properties in DEA Models: The Fundamental Role of Interior Points," Memorandum 15/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- S K Mishra, 2010. "A Brief History of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Brief History of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Zschille, 2016. "Cost Structure and Economies of Scale in German Water Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1576, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Podinovski, Victor V. & Førsund, Finn R. & Krivonozhko, Vladimir E., 2009. "A simple derivation of scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 149-153, August.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2005. "Evaluating cost efficiency and returns to scale in the Life Insurance Corporation of India using data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 261-285, December.
- Førsund, Finn. R., 2015. "Productivity Interpretations of the Farrell Efficiency Measures and the Malmquist Index and its Decomposition," Memorandum 14/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Podinovski, Victor V., 2017. "Returns to scale in convex production technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 970-982.
- Sahoo, Biresh K & Khoveyni, Mohammad & Eslami, Robabeh & Chaudhury, Pradipta, 2016. "Returns to scale and most productive scale size in DEA with negative data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 545-558.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:93-103 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:2:y:1970:i:4:p:423-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed