|Terminal Degree:||1965 Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Jerusalem, Israel
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Faculty of Social Sciences, Mount Scopus, Jerusalem, 91905
RePEc:edi:dechuil (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Marjorie Honig & Giora Hanoch, 1985. "Partial Retirement as a Separate Mode of Retirement Behavior," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(1), pages 21-46.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1985. ""True" Age Profiles of Earnings: Adjusting for Censoring and for Period and Cohort Effects," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 383-394, August.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1983. "Retirement, Wages, and Labor Supply of the Elderly," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 131-151, April.
- Hanoch, Giora & Fraenkel, Mordechai, 1979. "Income and Substitution Effects in the Two-Sector Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 455-458, June.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1978. "The labor supply curve under income maintenance programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1977. "Risk Aversion and Consumer Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 413-426, March.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "The Elasticity of Scale and the Shape of Average Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 492-497, June.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "Production and Demand Models with Direct or Indirect Implicit Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 395-419, May.
- Hanoch, Giora & Rothschild, Michael, 1972. "Testing the Assumptions of Production Theory: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 256-275, March-Apr.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1971. "CRESH Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 695-712, September.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1970. "Homotheticity in joint production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 423-426, December.
- Hanoch, Giora & Levy, Haim, 1970. "Efficient Portfolio Selection with Quadratic and Cubic Utility," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 181-189, April.
- Levy, Haim & Hanoch, Giora, 1970. "Relative Effectiveness of Efficiency Criteria for Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 63-76, March.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1978. "Symmetric Duality and Polar Production Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 2 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1978. "Polar Functions with Constant Two Factors - One Price Elasticities," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 6 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giora Hanoch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.