Risk Aversion and Consumer Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bukowski & Sebastian Dyrda & Pawel Kowal, 2008. "Assessing Effects of Joining Common Currency Area with Large-Scale DSGE model: A Case of Poland," IBS Working Papers 3/2008, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Anne Lavigne, 2006.
"Gouvernance et investissement des fonds de pension privés aux Etats-Unis,"
- Anne LAVIGNE, 2006. "Gouvernance et investissement des fonds de pension privés aux Etats-Unis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 690, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Michal Pakoš, 2011.
"Estimating Intertemporal and Intratemporal Substitutions When Both Income and Substitution Effects Are Present: The Role of Durable Goods,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 439-454, July.
- Pakos, Michal, 2011. "Estimating Intertemporal and Intratemporal Substitutions When Both Income and Substitution Effects are Present: The Role of Durable Goods," MPRA Paper 43534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- pakos, michal, 2011. "Estimating intertemporal and intratemporal substitutions when both income and substitution effects are present: the role of durable goods," MPRA Paper 32453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Browning, Martin, 2005. "A working paper from April 1985: Which demand elasticities do we know and which do we need to know for policy analysis?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 293-320, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6477 is not listed on IDEAS
- DREZE , Jacques H. & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 2000. "State-dependent utility and decision theory," CORE Discussion Papers 2000007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juan Martínez-Legaz & John Quah, 2007. "A contribution to duality theory, applied to the measurement of risk aversion," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(2), pages 337-362, February.
- Diacon, Stephen, 2006. "Utility analysis, luxuries and risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 402-407, June.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010.
"Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 3929-3965, November.
- Motohiro Yogo & Jessica Wachter, 2007. "Why do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," 2007 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010. "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," NBER Working Papers 16316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Just, David R., 2010. "The Welfare Impacts of Commodity Price Fluctuations: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masakatsu Okubo, 2008. "On the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution under Nonhomothetic Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 1065-1072, August.
- Simon Cowan, 2004.
"Utility Regulation and Risk Allocation: The Roles of Marginal Cost Pricing and Futures Markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 23-40, July.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2002. "Utility Regulation and Risk Allocation: The Roles of Marginal Cost Pricing and Futures Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 100, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1993.
"The impact of terms of trade shocks on a small open economy: A stochastic analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 278-297, June.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1991. "The Impact of terms of Trade Shocks on a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," Working Papers 91-19, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1991. "The Impact of Terms of Trade Shocks on a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1991. "The Impact of terms of Trade Shocks on a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-19, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Adam-Muller, Axel F. A., 2000. "Hedging price risk when real wealth matters," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 549-560, August.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- SCHROYEN, Fred, 2011. "Attitudes towards income risk in the presence of quantity constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 2011020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rudy Santore, 2014. "Noxious Facilities, Environmental Damages, and Efficient Randomized Siting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 101-116, January.
- repec:pri:wwseco:dp222 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:2:p:413-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.