Efficient Portfolio Selection with Quadratic and Cubic Utility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ramaratnam, S. Sri & Rister, M. Edward & Bessler, David A. & Novak, James L., 1986.
"Risk Attitudes And Farm/Producer Attributes: A Case Study Of Texas Coastal Bend Grain Sorghum Producers,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Ramaratnam, S. Sri & Rister, M. Edward & Bessler, David A. & Novak, James, 1986. "Risk Attitudes and Farm/Producer Attributes: A Case Study of Texas Coastal Bend Grain Sorghum Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 85-96, December.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2006. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation under Higher Moments," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 29-55.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation Under Higher Moments," Working papers 108, Banque de France.
- Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim, 2006. "Downside risk and asset pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 823-849, March.
- Post, G.T. & van Vliet, P., 2004. "Downside Risk and Asset Pricing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-018-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Heidelbach, Olaf, 2007. "Efficiency of selected risk management instruments: An empirical analysis of risk reduction in Kazakhstani crop production," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 40, number 92323, June.
- Drynan, Ross G., 1986. "A Note On Optimal Rules For Stochastic Efficiency Analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 30(01), April.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Tanago, A.G., 1973. "Assessment Of The Output Of A Stochastic Decision Model," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 17(03), December.
- Drynan, Ross G., 1987. "Sufficient Conditions for Dominance of Simply Related Prospects," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(01), April.
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Brian M Lucey, Valerio Poti, Edel Tully, 2006. "International Portfolio Formation, Skewness & the Role of Gold," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 49-68, June.
- Brian M Lucey & Edel Tully & Valerio Poti, 2005. "International Portfolio Formation, Skewness & the Role of Gold," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp030, IIIS.
- Buccola, Steven T., 1982. "Portfolio Selection Under Exponential And Quadratic Utility," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- Simaan, Yusif, 2014. "The opportunity cost of mean–variance choice under estimation risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 382-391.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2005. "The econometrics of efficient portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Flores-Ortega, Miguel. & Flores-Castillo, Lilia Alejandra. & Paredes-Gómez, Angelica., 2014. "Selección de portafolios de inversión incluyendo el efecto de asimetría: evidencia con activos de la Bolsa Mexicana de Valores," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 77-101, segundo s.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- Post, G.T., 2003. "Asset prices and omitted moments; A stochastic dominance analysis of market efficiency," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-017-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Heuts, R.M.J., 1978. "Portfolio models and time series analysis," Other publications TiSEM 48458631-edc8-42e9-8359-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cruz, Elmar Rodrigues da & Porto, Vitor Hugo da Fonseca, 1988. "Simplified Risk Analysis in Agricultural Extension," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(4), January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:43:y:1970:i:2:p:181-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed