A New Look at Exact Input, Output, Productivity, and Technical Change Measurement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Färe & D. Primont, 2003. "Luenberger Productivity Indicators: Aggregation Across Firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 425-435, November.
- Atakelty Hailu & Robert Chambers, 2012. "A Luenberger soil-quality indicator," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Yaryna Kolomiytseva, 2018. "Revisiting Transformation and Directional Technology Distance Functions," Papers 1812.10108, arXiv.org.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011.
"Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 641-646, January.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 641-646.
- Carlos Barros & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Post-Print halshs-00657261, HAL.
- Tang, Kai & Yang, Lin & Zhang, Jianwu, 2016. "Estimating the regional total factor efficiency and pollutants’ marginal abatement costs in China: A parametric approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 230-240.
- Quinn Weninger, 2001.
"An analysis of the efficient production frontier in the fishery: implications for enhanced fisheries management,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 71-79.
- Weninger, Quinn, 2001. "An Analysis of the Efficient Production Frontier in the Fishery: Implications for Enhanced Fisheries Management," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5071, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frederic Ang & Pieter Jan Kerstens, 2018. "Superlative approximation of the Luenberger-Hicks-Moorsteen productivity indicator: Theory and application," IFRO Working Paper 2018/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Nicolas Peypoch, 2012. "Productivity assessment of African seaports with biased technological change," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 663-675, May.
- Machek Ondrej, 2012. "Data Issues In Total Factor Productivity Benchmarking: A Central European Perspective," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 219-225, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:197840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.