Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- TULKENS, Henry & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1993. "Non-Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data : Methodological Aspects," CORE Discussion Papers 1993016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., 1995. "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare,Rolf & Grosskopf,Shawna & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2008. "Production Frontiers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521072069, April.
- Grosskopf, S, 1986. "The Role of the Reference Technology in Measuring Productive Efficiency," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 499-513, June.
- Niels Christian Petersen, 1990. "Data Envelopment Analysis on a Relaxed Set of Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 305-314, March.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, Ph., 1991. "Non-frontier measures of efficiency, progress and regress," CORE Discussion Papers 1991055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:80:y:1995:i:3:p:474-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.