Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2001. "Primal and Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 197602, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 1999. "Production Insurance and Input Use: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 197859, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014.
"Scale efficiency and homotheticity: equivalence of primal and dual measures,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 15-24, August.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2013. "Scale Efficiency and Homotheticity: Equivalence of Primal and Dual Measures," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2007.
"Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(294), pages 189-213, May.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Dual Approaches To The Analysis Of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 28606, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Dual approaches to the analysis of risk aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151175, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2006. "Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR06_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Juan Aparicio & Jesus T. Pastor, 2012. "Benefit function and individual preferences. A generalization of the zero-maximum principle," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 12-20.
- Molinos-Senante, María & Maziotis, Alexandros & Sala-Garrido, Ramón, 2014. "The Luenberger productivity indicator in the water industry: An empirical analysis for England and Wales," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 18-28.
- Walter Briec & Nicolas Peypoch, 2007. "Biased Technical Change and Parallel Neutrality," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 281-292, December.
- Atakelty Hailu & Robert Chambers, 2012. "A Luenberger soil-quality indicator," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D., 2014. "The role of energy productivity in the U.S. agriculture," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2002. "Finding Common Ground: Efficiency Indices," MPRA Paper 28004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- Walter Briec & Laurent Cavaignac, 2009. "An extension of the multi-output state-contingent production model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, April.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, R.G.Robert G., 2004. "Invariant risk attitudes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 96-118, July.
- Soloaga, Isidro, 2000. "The treatment of non-essential inputs in a Cobb-Douglas technology : an application to Mexican rural household-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2499, The World Bank.
- Fare, Rolf & Li, Sung Ko, 2001. "A nonparametric test of translation homotheticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 341-345, September.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
- Rolf Fare & Daniel Primont, 2006. "Directional duality theory Directional duality theory," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 239-247, September.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy J. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2008. "Estimating demand with distance functions: Parameterization in the primal and dual," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 266-274, December.
- Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D., 2015. "The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 460-471.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "Differential duality," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:629-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.