Biased Technical Change and Parallel Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Briec & Robert Chambers & Rolf Färe & Nicolas Peypoch, 2006. "Parallel Neutrality," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 285-305, September.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1997. " Biased Technical Change and the Malmquist Productivity Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(1), pages 119-127, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Blackorby, Charles & Lovell, C A Knox & Thursby, Marie C, 1976. "Extended Hicks Neutral Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 845-852, December.
- Robert G. Chambers, 2002. "Exact nonradial input, output, and productivity measurement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 751-765.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R., 1999. "Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-122, January.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455.
- Chambers Robert G. & Fare Rolf, 1994. "Hicks' Neutrality and Trade Biased Growth: A Taxonomy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 554-567, December.
- Robert G. Chambers & Rolf Färe, 1998. "Translation homotheticity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 629-641.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Autant-Bernard, Corinne & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Massard, Nadine, 2011.
"Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 34-42, July.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Nadine Massard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet, 2011. "Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes," Post-Print halshs-00617707, HAL.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011.
"Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 641-646.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 641-646, January.
- Carlos Barros & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Post-Print halshs-00657261, HAL.
- Rolf Färe & Giannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Radial and directional measures of the rate of technical change," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 183-199, June.
- Ang, Frederic & Kerstens, Pieter Jan, 2017. "Decomposing the Luenberger–Hicks–Moorsteen Total Factor Productivity indicator: An application to U.S. agriculture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 359-375.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2014. "Total factor productivity in the Lithuanian family farms after accession to the EU: application of the bias-corrected Malmquist indices," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 731-746, November.
- Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Ratsimbanierana, Hermann, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technological change in hydroelectric dams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 853-858, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdirectional distance function; Luenberger productivity indicator; parallel neutrality; graph translation homotheticity property; D24;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:92:y:2007:i:3:p:281-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.