Hicks' Neutrality and Trade Biased Growth: A Taxonomy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014.
"Scale efficiency and homotheticity: equivalence of primal and dual measures,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 15-24, August.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2013. "Scale Efficiency and Homotheticity: Equivalence of Primal and Dual Measures," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Girardone, Claudia, 2012. "Ownership, diversification and cost advantages: Evidence from the Italian leasing industry," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 879-896.
- Christos Pantzios & Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2011. "Parametric decomposition of the input-oriented Malmquist productivity index: with an application to Greek aquaculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 21-31, August.
- Christos Pantzios & Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2005. "Parametric Decomposition of the Input-Oriented Malmquist Productivity Index: With an Application to Greek Aquaculture," Working Papers 0518, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Petros Hadjicostas & Andreas Soteriou, 2010. "Different orders of one-sided scale elasticities in multi-output production," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Autant-Bernard, Corinne & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Massard, Nadine, 2011. "Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 34-42, July.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Nadine Massard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet, 2011. "Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes," Post-Print halshs-00617707, HAL.
- Finn R. F\F8rsund, 2002. "On the circularity of the Malmquist productivity index," ICER Working Papers 29-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Minegishi, Kota, 2013. "Explaining Production Heterogeneity By Contextual Environments: Two-Stage DEA Application to Technical Change Measurement," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150289, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Resource Allocation And Asset Pricing," Working Papers 28571, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Resource Allocation And Asset Pricing," Working Papers 28594, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Walter Briec & Nicolas Peypoch, 2007. "Biased Technical Change and Parallel Neutrality," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 281-292, December.
- Millan, Joaquin, 2004. "Scale and the Efficiency Production Function," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Jesús Pastor & C. Lovell, 2007. "Circularity of the Malmquist productivity index," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(3), pages 591-599, December.
- Pastor, Jesús T. & Asmild, Mette & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 2011. "The biennial Malmquist productivity change index," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 10-15, March.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:1095-1108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selin Özyurt, 2011. "Productivity, scale effect and technological catch-up in Chinese regions," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 64-80, June.
- Selin Özyurt & Jean-Pascal Guironnet, 2011. "Productivity, scale effect and technological catch-up in Chinese regions," Post-Print halshs-00657717, HAL.
- Guironnet Jean-Pascal, 2009. "Technological Catch-up and Scale Effect in OECD Countries: A Bipolarized Growth Convergence," Working Papers 09-05, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:64:y:1994:i:2:p:554-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed