Comparative Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2005. "Comparative risk aversion for state-dependent preferences," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151172, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G. & Quiggin,John, 2000. "Uncertainty, Production, Choice, and Agency," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785235, March.
- Karni, Edi, 1987. "Generalized Expected Utility Analysis of Risk Aversion with State-Dependent Preference," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 229-240, February.
- Grant, Simon & Karni, Edi, 2004. "A theory of quantifiable beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 515-546, August.
- Karni, Edi, 1999. "Elicitation of Subjective Probabilities When Preferences Are State-Dependent," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 479-486, May.
More about this item
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-UPT-2006-03-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:riskun:r05_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .