Report NEP-UPT-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Ganna Pogrebna, 2006. "Loss Aversion? Not with Half-a-Million on the Table!," IEW - Working Papers 274, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2005. "Comparative Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Preferences," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP5R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Monica Paiella, 2006. "The Foregone Gains of Incomplete Portfolios," CSEF Working Papers 156, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:06.63 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mette Gørtz, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Preferences and Productivity – Implications for Retirement," CAM Working Papers 2006-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Francesco Menoncin, "undated". "Risk management for an internationally diversified portfolio," Working Papers ubs0404, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.