Report NEP-CSE-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Marchi, Valentina & Giuliani, Elisa & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2015. "Local innovation and global value chains in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Adam Jaffe & Trinh Le, 2015. "The impact of R&D subsidy on innovation: a study of New Zealand firms," Working Papers 15_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Ekaterina Islankina, 2015. "Internationalization Of Regional Clusters: Theoretical And Empirical Issues," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: Do Macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jitao Tang & Rosanne Altshuler, 2015. "The Spillover Effects Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Home Countries: Evidence From The United States," Departmental Working Papers 201501, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 101, WWWforEurope.
- Maikel Kishna & Eva Niesten & Simona Negro & Marko Hekkert, 2015. "The role of strategic alliances in creating technology legitimacy: a study on the emerging field of bio-plastics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 15-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Broström, Anders & Franzoni, Chiara, 2015. "Work Force Composition and Innovation: How Diversity in Employees’ Ethnical and Disciplinary Backgrounds Facilitates Knowledge Re-combination," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 413, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Adriana Peluffo, 2015. "The Role of Investments in Export Growth: Evidence of a Middle-Income Country," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-08, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "Competitiveness of the European Economy," wiiw Research Reports 401, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2015. "Competition, Selectivity and Innovation in the Higher Educational Market," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0810, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Hu, Cui & Tan, Yong, 2015. "Product Differentiation, Export Participation and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 65343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akanksha Ritesh & Rajesh Mehrotra, 2015. "Best Practices For Women - A Review Of Employment Relations Application In Indian It Industry," Working papers 2015-06-09, Voice of Research.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "Investing in the cheapest form of energy: efficiency practices of SMEs in rural Ghana," MPRA Paper 65332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smink & Joost Koch & Eva Niesten & Simona Negro & Marko Hekkert, 2015. "Institutional entrepreneurship in the emerging renewable energy field; incumbents versus new entrants," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 15-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael S. Christian & Jon D. Samuels, 2015. "The Accumulation of Human and Nonhuman Capital, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.