Intra-Industry Trade and the Single Market: Quality Matters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Celi, 2004. "Quality Differentiation, Vertical Disintegration and The Labour Market Effects of Intra-Industry Trade," CELPE Discussion Papers 86, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2005. "Disentangling Horizontal and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2005-10, CEPII research center.
- N. Antonakakis & G. Tondl, 2014. "Does integration and economic policy coordination promote business cycle synchronization in the EU?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 541-575, August.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 281-316, April.
- Evenett, S. J. & Keller, W., 1994. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," Working papers 9713, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1998. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," NBER Working Papers 6529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," International Trade 9608001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 1998.
- Bowdler, Christopher & Jansen, Eilev S., 2004. "A markup model of inflation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 306, European Central Bank.
- Picard, Pierre M. & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2012.
"Firms' locations under demand heterogeneity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 961-974.
- Pierre M. Picard & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Firms Location under Demand Heterogeneity," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & OKUBO, Toshihiro, 2012. "Firms' locations under demand heterogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2459, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- José Luis Moraga Gonzales & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2001. "Procompetitive Trade Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 597, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sébastien Dupuch & Hugues Jennequin & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2004.
"EU enlargement: what does it change for the European economic geography?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 241-274.
- Sébastien Dupuch & Hughes Jennequin & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2004. "EU enlargement: what does it change for the European economic geography?," Post-Print halshs-00206292, HAL.
- Manasse, Paolo & Stanca, Luca & Turrini, Alessandro, 2004.
"Wage premia and skill upgrading in Italy: why didn't the hound bark?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 59-83, February.
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca & Alessandro Turrini, "undated". "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn’t the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 204, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- P. Manasse & L. Stanca & A. Turrini, 2001. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn't the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 423, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca & Alessandro Turrini, 2002. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why Didn´t the Hound Bark?," Development Working Papers 162, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Manasse, Paolo & Stanca, Luca & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2002. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why Didn't the Hound Bark?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca & Alessandro Turrini, 2001. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn’t the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 37, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2001.
- Joakim Gullstrand, 2001. "Demand patterns and vertical intra-industry trade with special reference to North-South trade," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 429-455.
- AZHAR, Abdul K.M. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Liu, Junting, 2008. "On the measurement of product quality in intra-industry trade: An empirical test for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 336-344, June.
- Hjerppe, Reino & Voipio, Iikko & Mäkelä, Pekka, 1998. "Finland as a Member of European Union - First Experiences," Discussion Papers 180, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2008.
"Specialization across varieties and North-South competition,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 51-91, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2007. "Specialisation across Varieties within Products and North-South Competition," Working Papers 2007-06, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2008. "Specialization across varieties and North-South competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270494, HAL.
- Elisabeth Kutschka, 2011. "Quality Upgrading, Skill Demand and International Trade: The Case of German Manufacturing," FEMM Working Papers 110022, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Imbriani, Cesare & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Exporting quality: is it the right strategy for the Italian manufacturing sector?," MPRA Paper 13327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Celi & Alasdair Smith, 1999. "Quality Differentiation and the Labour Market Effects of International Trade," CELPE Discussion Papers 50, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina, 2000. "Price versus quality competition in Italys trade with central and eastern Europe aver the transition," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0015, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Integration; Intra-Industry Trade; Product Differentiation; unit values;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.