Report NEP-TID-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- X. Yu & G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & J. Lei, 2015. "Inside the Virtuous Cycle between Productivity, Profitability, Investment and Corporate Growth: An Anatomy of China Industrialization," Working Papers wp1006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Solomon, Edna & Guidi, Francesco & Trushin, Eshref, 2015. "R&D and productivity in OECD firms and industries: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 109962, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Cpb & Capp & Case & Cepii & Etla & Ifo & Ifs, Ihs & Ihs, 2015. "A Study on R&D Tax Incentives - Final report," Taxation Papers 52, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2015. "Joint and Cross-border Patents as Proxies for International Technology Diffusion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-053/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Jan 2017.
- Hyunbae CHUN & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak Kil PYO & TONOGI Konomi, 2015. "Do Intangibles Contribute to Productivity Growth in East Asian Countries? Evidence from Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 15055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lopez-Garcia, P. ; di Mauro, F. ; the CompNet Task Force, 2015. "Assessing European competitiveness : The new CompNet micro-based database," Working Paper Research 279, National Bank of Belgium.
- Landesmann, Michael & Leitner, Sandra & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "Competitiveness of the European economy," EIB Working Papers 2015/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).