Investment of financially distressed firms: The role of trade credit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2005.
"When do trade credit discounts matter? Evidence from Italian firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 403-416.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2003. "When do trade credit discounts matter? Evidence from Italian firm-level data," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0303, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Smith, Janet Kiholm, 1987. " Trade Credit and Informational Asymmetry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 863-872, September.
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2015.
"Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(4), pages 853-901.
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2011. "Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices," NBER Working Papers 17091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antràs, Pol & Foley, C. Fritz, 2011. "Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices," CEPR Discussion Papers 8422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2013.
"Do firms use the trade credit channel to manage growth?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3035-3046.
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2012. "Do Firms Use the Trade Credit Channel to Manage Growth?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/820, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2012. "Do firms use the trade credit channel to manage growth?," Working Paper Series 1502, European Central Bank.
- Biais, Bruno & Gollier, Christian, 1997. "Trade Credit and Credit Rationing," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 903-937.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017.
"Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe,"
Working Paper Series
2104, European Central Bank.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:oup:ecpoli:v:33:y:2018:i:96:p:685-736. is not listed on IDEAS
- Nishant Dass & Jayant R. Kale & Vikram Nanda, 2015. "Trade Credit, Relationship-specific Investment, and Product Market Power," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(5), pages 1867-1923.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Marco Frigerio, 2019.
"Interenterprise Credit and Adjustment during Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(6), pages 1547-1580, September.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Frigerio, Marco, 2016. "Inter-Enterprise Credit and Adjustment During Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size," CEPR Discussion Papers 11680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Marco Frigerio, 2019. "Interenterprise Credit and Adjustment during Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size," Post-Print halshs-02117758, HAL.
- Luc Laeven & Fabián Valencia, 2013. "Systemic Banking Crises Database," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(2), pages 225-270, June.
- Michael S. Long & Ileen B. Malitz & S. Abraham Ravid, 1993. "Trade Credit, Quality Guarantees, and Product," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(4), Winter.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Altomonte, Carlo & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Iudice, Matteo & Felt, Marie-Hélène & Neugebauer, Katja & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2015. "Assessing the financial and financing conditions of firms in Europe: the financial module in CompNet," Working Paper Series 1836, European Central Bank.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot & Thorsten BeckManaging Editor, 2018.
"The walking dead? Zombie firms and productivity performance in OECD countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 33(96), pages 685-736.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "The Walking Dead?: Zombie Firms and Productivity Performance in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1372, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Pal, Rozalia & Durante, Elena, 2019. "Financing and obstacles for high growth enterprises: The European case," EIB Working Papers 2019/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
More about this item
Keywordstrade credit; investment; financial constraints; distressed firms;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eibwps:201804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.