Strategic adaptation to climate change in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noy, Ilan, 2009. "The macroeconomic consequences of disasters," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 221-231, March.
- Russell Sobel & Peter Leeson, 2006. "Government's response to Hurricane Katrina: A public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 55-73, April.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & David Wheeler & Brian Blankespoor, 2010.
"The Economics of Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events in Developing Countries,"
- Brian Blankespoor & Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & David Wheeler, 2010. "The Economics of Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events in Developing Countries," Working Papers 199, Center for Global Development.
- Lomborg,BjÃ¸rn (ed.), 2010. "Smart Solutions to Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521763424.
- Alex Bowen & Sarah Cochrane & Samuel Fankhauser, 2012. "Climate change, adaptation and economic growth," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 95-106, July.
- Rhona Barr & Samuel Fankhauser & Kirk Hamilton, 2010. "Adaptation investments: a resource allocation framework," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(8), pages 843-858, December.
- Urvashi Narain & Sergio Margulis & Timothy Essam, 2011. "Estimating costs of adaptation to climate change," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 1001-1019, May.
- Lomborg,BjÃ¸rn (ed.), 2010. "Smart Solutions to Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521138567.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Ian Burton, 2011. "Spending adaptation money wisely," GRI Working Papers 37, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2016. "Development Aid and Climate Finance," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 429-450, February.
- Amare, Mulubrhan & Waibel, Herman, 2014. "Climate Variability, Shocks and Non-farm Employment: Evidence from Rural Households in Northeast Thailand," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187571, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H84 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Disaster Aid
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eibwps:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .