The use of credit claims as collateral for Eurosystem credit operations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Herwartz, 2010. "A note on model selection in (time series) regression models - general-to-specific or specific-to-general?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1157-1160.
- Richard Etter & Michael Graff, 2003. "Estimating and Forecasting Production and Orders in Manufacturing Industry from Business Survey Data: Evidence from Switzerland, 1990-2003," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(IV), pages 507-533, December.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Bujosa-Brun, Marcos, 2000. "Forecasting OECD industrial turning points using unobserved components models with business survey data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-227.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2011. "The cyclical behavior of the Italian business survey data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 747-768, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassola, Nuno & Koulischer, François, 2016. "The collateral channel of open market operations," Working Paper Series 1906, European Central Bank.
- Sven Steinkamp & Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2017.
"The Euro Area's Common Pool Problem Revisited: Has the Single Supervisory Mechanism Ameliorated Forbearance and Evergreening,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sven Steinkamp & Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2017. "The Euro Area’s Common Pool Problem Revisited: Has the Single Supervisory Mechanism Ameliorated Forbearance and Evergreening?," Working Papers 107, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 06 Oct 2017.
- J-S.Mésonnier & C. O’Donnell & O. Toutain, 2017. "The Interest of Being Eligible," Working papers 636, Banque de France.
- C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships," Working papers 659, Banque de France.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, April.
- Wahrenburg, Mark & Kaffenberger, Bijan, 2015. "Fragmentation in the european retail deposit market and implications for loan availability in european member states," SAFE White Paper Series 31, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Bignon, V. & Boissay, F. & Cahn, C. & Harpedanne De Belleville, L-M, 2016. "Les créances privées davantage éligibles au refinancement de l’Eurosystème Conséquences sur l’offre de crédit," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 206, pages 19-28.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "Central bank operating frameworks and collateral markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 53.
- Ahn, Jung-Hyun & Bignon, Vincent & Breton, Régis & Martin, Antoine, 2016. "Interbank market and central bank policy," Staff Reports 763, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank collateral eligibility; Credit claim; syndicated loan;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-09-26 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-09-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-09-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20130148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.