Poverty, Children and Policy: Responses for a brighter future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Zamfir, 1997. "Social Services for Children At Risk: The Impact on the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 41-76, September.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ewa Ruminska-Zimny, 1997. "Human Poverty in Transition Economies: Regional Overview for HDR 1997," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1997-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Pēteris Zvidriņš, 1998. "Changes in Living Standards and Depopulation in Latvia in the 1990s," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 121-140, February.
- Stanislawa Golinowska, 1996. "State Social Policy and Social Expenditure in Central and Eastern Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0081, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; economic transition; poverty;
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:remore:remore95/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .