Crisis in Mortality, Health and Nutrition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Ricardo & Rey, Hélène, 1997.
"Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-making and Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, R. & Rey, H., 1997. "Enterprises in transition: macroeconomic influences on enterprise decision-making and performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20348, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & H Rey, 1997. "Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-Making and Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0340, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Ricardo & Stern, Nicholas, 1996.
"Promoting an Effective Market Economy in a Changing World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Richard & Stern, Nicholas, 1997. "Promoting an effective market economy in a changing world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3740, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & N Stern, 1997. "Promoting an Effective Market Economy in a Changing World," CEP Discussion Papers dp0335, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ewa Ruminska-Zimny, 1997. "Human Poverty in Transition Economies: Regional Overview for HDR 1997," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1997-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Pēteris Zvidriņš, 1998. "Changes in Living Standards and Depopulation in Latvia in the 1990s," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 121-140, February.
More about this item
Keywordschild health; child mortality; child nutrition; economic transition; social services; vulnerable groups;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:remore:remore94/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .