Learning from Transition Economies: Assessing Labor Market Policies across Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeri, Tito & Scarpetta, Stefano, 1996. "Regional mismatch and the transition to a market economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 233-254, October.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- Tito Boeri, 1994. ""Transitional" unemployment," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Burda, Michael C & Lubyová, Martina, 1995. "The Impact of Active Labour Market Policies: A Closer Look at the Czech and Slovak Republics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jochen Kluve, 2010.
"Assessing Active Labour Market Policies in Transition Economies,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore (ed.), The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargement. A New Regional Geography of Europe?, edition 1, chapter 11, pages 275-307
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- H. Lehmann & J. Kluve, 2008. "Assessing Active Labor Market Policies in Transition Economies," Working Papers 646, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Speculation on a Flexicurity Index for Disabled People: The Italian Case," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 389-414, January.
- Lubyova, Martina & van Ours, Jan C., 1999.
"Effects of Active Labor Market Programs on the Transition Rate from Unemployment into Regular Jobs in the Slovak Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 90-112, March.
- Martina Lubyova & Jan C. van Ours, 1998. "Effects of Active Labor Market Programs on the Transition Rate from Unemployment into Regular Jobs in the Slovak Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 213, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubyova, M. & van Ours, J.C., 1998. "Effects of Active Labor Market Programs on the Transition Rate from Unemployment into Regular Jobs in the Slovak Republic," Discussion Paper 1998-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:upj:ubooks:cjo2001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuestas, Juan C. & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Staehr, Karsten, 2011. "A further investigation of unemployment persistence in European transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 514-532.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2016. "Does flexicurity promote the employment of disabled people? A panel analysis for Italian regional data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 2085-2105, September.
- van Ours, J.C. & Lubyova, M., 1999. "Effects of active labour market programmes on the transition rate from unemployment into regular jobs in the Slovak Republic," Other publications TiSEM 742d0ca3-611a-4b55-a8c4-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vladislav Flek & Jiri Vecernik, 1998. "Employment and Wage Structures in the Czech Republic," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 1998/03, Czech National Bank.
- Vladislav Flek & Jiøí Veèerník, 2005. "The Labor Market in the Czech Republic: Trends, Policies, and Attitudes (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(1-2), pages 5-24, January.
- World Bank, 2004. "Growth, Employment and Living Standards in Pre-Accession Poland, Volume 1," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14904.
- World Bank, 2004. "Growth, Employment and Living Standards in Pre-Accession Poland," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15542, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "The Quest for Equitable Growth in the Slovak Republic : A World Bank Living Standards Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8312, The World Bank.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2002.
"Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, Winter.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 384, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Edward Bierhanzl, 1999. "Active Labor Marketed Policies and Measured Unemployment in Europe," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 15(Fall 1999), pages 109-123.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2017. "Macroeconomic impact of flexicurity on the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market. A two-regime spatial autoregressive analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 307-334, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:366-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.