Growth, Employment and Living Standards in Pre-Accession Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Carey & Harry Tchilinguirian, 2000. "Average Effective Tax Rates on Capital, Labour and Consumption," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 258, OECD Publishing.
- Bernard G. Funck & Lodovico Pizzati, 2003. "European Integration, Regional Policy, and Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15144, July.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Search Theory at Twenty-One," CEP Discussion Papers dp0090, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Boeri, Tito, 1997. "Learning from Transition Economies: Assessing Labor Market Policies across Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 366-384, December.
- World Bank, 2002. "China : Country Water Resources Assistance Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15526, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Poland : Labor Market Study--The Challenges of Job Creation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15728, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4421 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4722 is not listed on IDEAS
- H Ingham & M Ingham, 2010. "Temporary Work in Poland: Who Gets the Jobs?," Working Papers 604645, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1204, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .